First Aid Course in english
First aid course
(für den Kurs in Deutsch, klicke hier)
In the Emergency Helper, Emergency Relief Course or also called 1st Aid Course, you learn the basics for all life-saving emergency measures. This course is obligatory for driving licence applicants. No previous knowledge is necessary. This course is SGS certified.
Our emergency course offers you the following advantages and contents:
– Emergency course completed within 24 hours
– Live demonstration and practical exercises with an AED device
– Personal, disinfected mask for ventilation exercises on the Phantom
– Emergency course in a modern and well-equipped training center
– Learn with practical examples
– A young emergency course team, which carries out the course with great commitment
– The course fee must be paid only on the 1st course evening in cash, with EC or Postcard
– Course location 3 minutes from Baar train station
We are happy to accompany you from the first step to the driving test.
|Location:||Gotthardstrasse 16, 6300 Zug|
|Payment:||The course is paid online.|
|Registration:||Mandatory, with online registration below. The registration is binding.|
|Note:||The language of instruction is English.|
|Confirmation:||You will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately after registration. (This can also end up in your spam folder).|
If you have not received an e-mail confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com, because your registration is binding.
Please note our terms and conditions. By registering for the course, you confirm that you agree with these terms and conditions.